- Fellowship in HPB Surgery from JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- DNB Surgical Gastroenterology from GEM Hospital and Research centre, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
- Master of Surgery from Kakatiya Medical College & MGM Hospital, Warangal, Telangana
- M.B.B.S Gandhi Medical College, Secunderabad, Telangana
- He was a part of the “Liver Transplant Programs” at GEM Hospital and Research Centre, Coimbatore and at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- He also assisted the first laparoscopic live donor liver transplant in India, conducted at GEM Hospital and Research Centre by Dr.C.Palanivelu.
- He is a full life member of the Association of surgeons of India (ASI), bearing the ID No. FL 18838.
- He is one of the faculties for “Basic Laparoscopy Training” programs at JIPMER, Pondicherry.
- He was an active member of the organizing team of APASICON 2009 (Warangal), IASGCON 2016 (Coimbatore) and IASGCON 2017 (Puducherry).
- He is the first person ever to be awarded post superspeciality fellowship degree under any specialty at JIPMER, Puducherry
- Co-investigator / Thesis student: Correlation of SMAD4 Mutation with Tumour Characteristics and Prognosis in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma.
- Co- investigator: A prospective randomized parellel group trial comparing laparoscopic versus open pancreatoduodenectomy in terms of severity of short term complications and overall outcome, registered with US Clinical Trial registry, NCT02081131
- Minimal access surgery (Laparoscopic Surgeries) – Basic and Advanced
- Major and complex cases in Surgical Gastroenterology including Gastro-esophageal, Colorectal, and Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery
- Bariatric Surgery
- Medical Statistics and research
- Conducting various training programs
- Medical Teaching (Under-graduate and Post-graduate level)
- “Correlation of SMAD4 Mutation with Tumour Characteristics and Prognosis in Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma “ – (Best paper Award) – IASG National conference, Coimbatore 2016
- “Laparoscopic Management of Chronic Calcific Pancreatitis: A Fifteen year experience of a tertiary care center from South India” – Selected as one of the best papers for oral presentation at IHPBA National conference, Ahmedabad 2016
- “Laparoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy – Analysis of Seventeen Years Experience of A Tertiary Care Center in South India” – Poster presented at IHPBA National conference, Ahmedabad 2016
- “Laparoscopic CBD Exploration in Situs Inversus Totalis” – Poster presented at IHPBA National conference, Ahmedabad 2016
- “Laparoscopic Roux-en-y Jejunal Pouch Interposition after Total Gastrectomy: Impact on Quality of Life – A case matched analysis” – Paper presented at IASG National conference, Pune 2015
- “Pararectal / Rectal GISTs: Multimodality management and Role of Minimal invasive surgery” – Poster presented at IASG National conference, Pune 2015
- Palanivelu C, Senthilnathan P, Sabnis SC, Babu NS, et al. Randomized clinical trial of laparoscopic versus open pancreatoduodenectomy for periampullary tumours. Br J Surg. 2017 Oct;104 (11):1443-1450.
- Senthilnathan P, Dhaker KC, Kaje V, Naidu SB, et al. Laparoscopic management of solid pseudo papillary neoplasm of pancreas in tertiary care center from south India. Pancreatology. 2017 Nov – Dec; 17(6):927-930.
- Ramakrishnan P, Deuri B, Keerthi MS, Naidu SB, Subbaiah R, Raj P, Palanisamy S, Chinnusamy P. Laparoscopic Division of Median Arcuate Ligament for the Celiac Axis Compression Syndrome-Two Case Reports with Review of Literature. Indian J Surg. 2016 Apr;78(2):163-5.
- Palanisamy S, Deuri B, Naidu SB, Palanisamy NV, Natesan VA, Chinnusamy P. Hepatic artery reconstruction following iatrogenic injury during laparoscopic distal pancreatectomy: Minimal access surgery is new horizon. J Minim Access Surg. 2016 Oct-Dec;12(4):382-4.
- Palanisamy S, Deuri B, Naidu SB, Vaiyapurigoundar Palanisamy N, Natesan AV, Palanivelu PR, Parthasarathy R, Palanivelu C. Major venous resection and reconstruction using a minimally invasive approach during laparoscopic pancreaticoduodenectomy: One step forward. Asian J Endosc Surg. 2015 Nov;8(4):468-72.
- Siddharth B.R., Keerthi M.S.S., Naidu S.B. et al. Penetrating Injuries to the Abdomen: a Single Institutional Experience with Review of Literature. Indian J Surg (2016). doi:10.1007/s12262-016-1459-0