best neuro surgeon in kphb
Dr Imran did MBBS and MS (General surgery) from Gandhi medical college. He worked as Assistant Professor at Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences for a year and rejoined Gandhi medical college for Mch (Neurosurgery). After Mch, he served as a specialist resident in Gandhi hospital for one year. He worked at Prime hospital as a consultant for a brief period before joining Prathima Hospitals.
He has had a good academic record, with distinctions in MBBS and best outgoing student awards in both MS and Mch. He has presented several papers at state and national conferences. He has a keen interest in medical research and constantly updates his medical knowledge to offer best possible services to his patients, on par with global standard.
He is well versed in various brain & spine surgeries, including advanced techniques like microscopic surgery.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- Dr VV Satyanarayana Medal (best outgoing student in MS general surgery-2012)
- University topper-Mch Neurosurgery – 2016.
- Best paper award – Telangana Neuroscientists’ Association-First conference-2016.
- Neurological Society of India (NSI)
- Telangana neuroscientists association (TNSA)
- Indian medical association (IMA)
Timings: 10 am to 4 pm
Week off: Sunday