- M.D(Anesthesiology and Critical care) from S.V.S Medical college.
- M.B.B.S from Osmania Medical College
IN ICU and ER:
- Significant experience in handling all emergencies in ER or CASUALTY
- Like polytrauma, neuro emergencies both medical and surgical
- Medical emergencies poisoning cases, snake bite, renal and pulmonary emergencies.
- Significant experience in handling mechanical ventilators.
- Significant experience in diagnosing illnesses and prescribing and administering appropriate treatment/medication for various ailments or diseases.
- Experience in handling in Patients and managing the ICU and monitoring the patients.
- Acted as Resident on-call for Department of Emergency medicine.
- Proficiency in patient counseling and training subordinates in protocol-based management of cases.
- Experience of facilitating/coaching medical students and nursing staff by using interactive discussions and “hands-on” approach to help students learn and apply concepts in medicine and approach to a patient in emergency and ICU.
- Significant experience in interpreting ECG, X-rays, CT-scan and other laboratory and radiological investigations to correlate clinically.
- A distinction of carrying out voluntary work in the field of HIV/AIDS.
IN OPERATION THEATRE:
- Significant experience in doing a pre-anesthesia check-up, giving anesthesia to all kinds of patients depending upon the requirement.
- Experienced in giving all kinds of anesthesia as general anesthesia, regional anesthesia like spinal, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa, abruption placenta.
- Handling all pediatric anesthesia patients at ease.
- Handling all orthopedic TKR, THR, Oro-maxillary and facial surgeries, general surgery emergencies and neuro emergencies in theatre.