Dr.K.Muralidhara Reddy is an expert pulmonologist who works exclusively at Prathima Hospitals, Kachiguda. He has vast knowledge in treating all respiratory cases such as Asthma, COPD, Tuberculosis, including drug-resistant tuberculosis, Sarcoidosis, Pneumonia, Bronchiectasis, Interstitial lung diseases(ILD), Eosinophilic Pneumonia, SLEEP apnoea and other sleep disorders, Pulmonary hypertension, pleural effusions, occupational lung diseases, etc. He has enough experience in treating all kinds of respiratory emergencies and is passionate about holistic respiratory care. He is efficient in performing various Pulmonary interventions including Flexible Bronchoscopy(Individually done more than 600 procedures till date), Bronchoscopic lung biopsy (TBLB, EBB), Medical thoracoscopy (rigid, flex-rigid), Intercostal tube placement (ICTD), Thoracocentesis, Small BORE chest DRAIN placement, pleurodesis, allergy skin prick testing, Endobronchial ULTRASOUND (EBUS), etc. In addition, he is offering the best professional support to other specialties as and when required.
- Principal investigator(thesis)- profile of CT guided percutaneous Transthoracic Needle biopsy in Pulmonary lesions, 2016.
- Co-investigator- Clinical and etiological profile of unresolving pneumonia cases attending Government Chest Hospital, Visakhapatnam – IOSR, July 2015.
- Co-investigator- Combined pulmonary fibrosis and emphysema into pulmonary hypertension: A rare case report- IJSS, March, 2015.
- Life member of INDIAN CHEST SOCIETY (ICS)
- Life member of EUROPEAN RESPIRATORY SOCIETY (ERS)
- Enhanced member of AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIANS (ACCP)
Timings: 9:30 am to 5:00 pm (Mon – Sat)
Week Off: Sunday