Best Cardiologist in Kachiguda
Having more than 8 years of experience as consultant cardiologist practiced in India’s topmost hospitals. Performed thousands of procedures including rare and complicated procedures.
- MBBS from Maharaja Krishna Chandra Gajapati Medical College, Berhampur (2002)
- MD (Internal Medicine) from Shrirama Chandra Bhanj Medical College, Cuttack (2008)
- DM (Cardiology) from Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (2015). Achieved Gold Medal
- Recived gold medal for best dm (cardiology) student-2015 from sgpgi, lucknow.
- Recived csi travel award for best paper presentation csi 2014, hyderbad.
- Dhabaleswar Sahoo, Sudeep Kumar, Aditya Kapoor. Silent patent ductus arteriosus incidentally found before balloon mitral valvotomy for severe rheumatic mitral stenosis. Journal of Cardiology Cases Volume 13, Issue 6, June 2016, Pages 165–168
- Dhabaleswar Sahoo, Aditya Kapoor, Sudeep Kumar, Pravin Goel. Targeting the sympatho-adrenergic link in chronic rheumatic mitral regurgitation: assessing the role of oral beta-blockers. Cardiovascular Therapeutics 2016 May 24.
- Naveen Garg,,Dhabaleswar Sahoo, Praveen Kumar Goel. Pigtail assisted tracking of guide catheter for navigating the difficult radial: Overcoming the ‘‘razor effect. Indian heart journal, 68(2016)355–360.
- Tewari, D. Sahoo, P. Goel. To Correlate Carotid Artery Intima-Media Thickness and Plaque Score With the Syntax Score for Assessing the Complexity of Coronary Artery Disease. GHEART Vol 11/2S/2016, June, 2016