MBBS ,DIP.EMERGENCY MEDICINE (ROYAL LIVERPOOL ACADEMY- UNITED KINGDOM)
Intensively Trained and Experienced in the field of Emergency Medicine, Orthopaedics and Trauma.
Myriad of workplace experiences comprising of top notch tertiary centre setups, corporate setups and remote area setups.
First Hand experience in handling emergencies:
- Bites and Wounds
- Renal and Pulmonary Emergencies
- Experience in diagnosing illness and prescribing and administering appropriate treatment/medication for various ailments or diseases
- Proficiency in training subordinates in protocol-based management of cases, simulation methodology and team efficiency.
- experience of training nursing staff and paramedics by using interactive discussions and “Hands-On” approach to apply concepts in Medicine and approach to a patient in emergency and basic resuscitative measures.
- experience of conducting resuscitation week (programme aimed at training medical and non-medical personnel in identification of cardiac arrest, initiation and methodology of effective CPR and its importance during the golden hour)
- Basic Life Support- American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support- American Heart Association
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine- Royal Liverpool Academy (UK)