- Have experience of 8 years in the field of Neurosurgery (brain and spine surgery).
- Graduation from Mediciti Institute of Medical Sciences R R district
- Super specialized in Neurosurgery- DNB (Diplomate of National Board) from Yashoda Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- worked as Neurosurgeon at Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences (NIMS), deals with the entire spectrum of Neurosurgery that includes Cerebrovascular surgery, Neurooncology (Brain and Spine tumours), Pediatric neurosurgery, Minimally invasive spine surgeries apart from the routine neurosurgeries that include Spine surgery and trauma of brain and Spine.
Area of interest
Neurooncology, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Skull Base Surgery
- Research project: Unique study of Comparative observational study between Transcranial Doppler (TCD) and Invasive intracranial (Intraparenchymal) pressure (ICP) monitoring in early management of severe Traumatic Brain Injuries and their outcomes at a Tertiary care centre.
Unique/ rare surgery:
- Supra orbital eyebrow approach Keyhole craniotomy and excision of right anterior clinoidal meningioma
- Keyhole foraminotomy for cervical disc prolapsed.
- Member of Neurological society of India
- Member of Andhra Pradesh Neuroscientists association.
- Member of Telangana Neurosciences society