PRATHIMA has a strong team of seasoned experts who are proficient in Minimal Access Surgery, commonly known as Laparoscopic or Keyhole surgery. Minimal access procedures result in shorter bed-rest times and lesser scars/blood loss during surgical procedures. Keyhole surgery also helps in early return to work.
At PRATHIMA, our bariatric surgeons perform contemporary procedures and significantly help clinically obese individuals in improving their quality of life.
- Laparoscopic inguinal hernia (TAP &TEP)
- Laparoscopic ventral hernia repair
- Laparoscopic splenectomy
- Laparoscopic hemicolectomy
- Laparoscopic rectopexy
- Laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Gastric sleeve resection
- Gastric bypass
- Gastric banding
- Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy (TLH)
Technologies & Facilities
- HD quality laparoscopy
- High-end HEPA filtered surgical OTs
- Dedicated fast recovery suites
- Exclusive weight loss and weight management clinics
We have one-on-one counselling sessions by physicians, surgeons and nutritionists to expedite recovery after laparoscopic and bariatric procedures. Careseekers are guided professionally to maintain a better quality of life and lifestyle.