Accidents and life-threatening circumstances require timely and highly specialised care. The Critical Care Department at PRATHIMA has dedicated Cardiologists, Neurologists, Orthopaedicians, Physicians, Anaesthesiologists and well-trained paramedical staff to take care of critical cases 24/7.
At PRATHIMA, patient care is our primary concern. Our Emergency Medicine Department (EMD) is managed by an outstanding team of emergency medical personnel, comprised of board-certified emergency medicine physicians, nurses and support staff.
At PRATHIMA, we handle critical/ emergency conditions like:
- Cardiac emergencies
- Myocardial Infarction
- Surgical complications
- Poisoning and drug abuse
- Environmental emergencies and water accidents
- Emergency care for the elderly and handicapped, terminally ill or patients with multi-system failure
- Treatment of mass casualties and disaster victims
- Obstetric and gynaecological emergencies
- Paediatric emergencies
- Severe injuries due to accidents, weapons, burns etc.
Technology & Facilities
- 24/7 comprehensive emergency medical services
- 24/7 availability of ventilators and life support enabled ambulances, managed by trained emergency medical personnel
- 24/7 Holter monitoring and blood pressure monitoring
- Bedside monitors, ventilators, syringe pumps, infusion pumps, all life-saving medicines and equipment needed for resuscitation
- State-of-the-art emergency care equipment
- Staff qualified and experienced in emergency medical care (BLS
Dr. M L Prashanth Kumar
Head Critical Care
Dr. BalaNarasimha Reddy